Firestorm supplies a full range of commercial sprinkler systems, fire depot equipment and undertakes annual servicing of all your fire equipment. We offer highly competitive service rates and FPA-accredited services, and will ensure you meet the requirements for your home, fleet, building or workshop.
- Sprinklers. We supply commercial sprinkler systems and undertake system design, installation, service and repairs. Our qualified staff have more than 20 years experience in the sprinkler and hydraulic industry and are more than capable of carrying out your next install.
- Portable Fire Extinguishers. Firestorm supply and service all types of portable fire extinguishers and accessories, including:
- Dry Chemical Powder (ABE & BE types)
- Carbon Dioxide C02
- Wet Chemical
- Mobile Trolley Mounted Extinguishers (ABE, AFFF and CO2).
- Heavy-Duty Vehicle Brackets. We supply a full range of accessories, including vehicle brackets and covers.
- Lay Flat Hoses. We supply and service all types of Layflat Fire Hose and a range of hose fittings. We have onsite pressure testing facilities compliant to AS1851.9 in our Rutherford and Mudgee facilities allowing for prompt turnaround times.
- Fire Blankets. We supply all types of fire blankets. We will ensure your workplace is safe with appropriate solutions for your kitchen, lunchroom or commercial kitchens.
Risk Assessment and Compliance Checks
Firestorm can provide or assist with risk assessments for all of your fire assessment needs.
We are qualified to perform annual fire checks for your business or assets and produce compliance reports and certifications that meet the national fire regulations for businesses.
We undertake fire equipment site assessments for Annual Fire Safety Statements. The inspection will certify that the listed Fire Safety Measures are serviced and operating properly under Australian Standard AS 1851 – 2012, but that they also comply with the Building Code of Australia (BCA) and the installation provisions of the Australian Standards.
We are gold members of the Fire Protection Association of Australia and support the FPAA Code of Practice.