We are growing and hiring! Firestorm Fire Protection is looking for a Fire Vehicle Suppression Technician – FIFO Role – 2 on / 2 off with trade background.
We are seeking a trade background vehicle fire suppression technician for works across remote Western Australia. While your role will typically be on the tools, you will be well presented, communicate well, looking at sales opportunities for both service, repair, and installation works.
It is a FIFO Role working two weeks on two weeks off. The ideal technician will be from a trade background and will have fire suppression experience in AFFF and or Fogmaker Watermist systems.
They will know or be willing to learn all relevant Australian Standards for the fire servicing industry and the strict safety requirements for the fire business.
- Complete routine maintenance on vehicle suppression systems
- Complete asset and condition reports on vehicle suppression systems
- Install and commission new systems
Must-have criteria for the role
- Trade Background – fitter / mechanic / auto electrician (preferred)
- Fire Suppression experience (preferred)
- Pass a full medical including ongoing random drug & alcohol tests
- Drivers license full
- Positive / energetic attitude
- Solution-based / ability to propose solutions for issues
- Be an all-rounder
- Excellent attendance record
- Ability to do overtime as required
- Preference will be provided to the following skills
- Minesite experience/awareness
- AFFF experienced
- Ipad & smartphone experience
- Trade qualification
- FPA certification
Are you interested or know someone who might be? Apply through www.seek.com.au (direct link to the ad: http://bit.ly/2RpTt4d)