We are growing and hiring! Firestorm Fire Protection is looking for Fire Technician – Portables & Vehicle Suppression.
We are seeking a customer-focused Fire technician. While your role will typically be on the tools, you will be well presented, communicate well, looking at sales opportunities for both service, repair, and installation works.
The ideal fire suppression technician will be conversant with the Australian Standards for the fire service industry, including AS1851 & AS 5062.
Must-have criteria for the role
- Mechanical / Electrical aptitude
- Pass a full medical including ongoing random drug & alcohol tests
- Drivers license full
- Positive / energetic attitude
- Solution-based / ability to propose solutions for issues
- Be an allrounder
- Excellent attendance record
- Ability to do overtime as required
- Experience in servicing fire equipment to AS 1851 & AS 5062\
Preference will be provided to the following skills
- AFFF / Fogmaker experience
- Experience in tunnel work
- Ipad & smartphone experience
- SIMPRO experience
- FPA certification
- Experience in vehicle fire suppression systems
Are you interested or know someone who might be? Apply through www.seek.com.au (direct link to the ad: http://bit.ly/2RdneF1)