We are growing and hiring! Firestorm Fire Protection is looking for a Fire Suppression Technician / Mechanical Trade / Sub-Contractor for Perth.
We are seeking an Experienced Fire Technician for the Perth area. While your role will typically be on the tools, you will be well presented, communicate well, looking at sales opportunities for both service, repair, and installation works.
The ideal technician will be from a trade background, auto electrical, or mechanical, knowing the strict safety requirements for the fire business.
Sub-Contractors are welcome to apply. They will know or be willing to know all relevant Australian Standards for the fire servicing industry.
Must-have criteria for the role
- Trade Background (preferred)
- Fire Suppression experience (preferred)
- Pass a full medical including ongoing random drug & alcohol tests
- Drivers license full
- Positive / energetic attitude
- Solution-based / ability to propose solutions for issues
- Be an all-rounder
- Excellent attendance record
- Ability to do overtime as required
Preference will be provided to the following skills
- Minesite experience/awareness
- Ipad & smartphone experience
- Trade qualification
- FPA certification
Are you interested or know someone who might be? Apply through www.seek.com.au (direct link to the ad: http://bit.ly/2qlksTm)