We are seeking a sales/customer suppression technician. While your role will typically be on the tools, you will be well presented, communicate well, looking at sales opportunities for both services, repair and installation work.
The ideal technician will be from a trade background knowing the strict safety requirements for the fire business. They will know or be willing to know all relevant Australian Standards for the fire servicing industry.
Must have criteria for the role
- Trade Background (preferred)
- Fire Suppression experience
- Pass a full medical including ongoing random drug & alcohol tests
- Drivers license full
- Positive / energetic attitude
- Solution based / ability to propose solutions for issues
- Be an allrounder
- Excellent attendance record
- Ability to do overtime as required
Preference will be provided to the following skills
- Minesite experience/awareness
- Ipad & smartphone experience
- Trade qualification
- FPA certification
Apply via www.seek.com.au. Good luck!