Firestorm Fire Protection is looking for a Fire Suppression Technician – Leading Hand / Mechanic / Auto Electrician.
We are seeking a sales/customer leading hand fire suppression technician. Whilst your role will typically be on the tools, you should present and communicate well. We are looking at sales opportunities for both service, repair and installation works.
The ideal technician will be from a trade background knowing the strict safety requirements for the fire business.
They will know or be willing to know all relevant Australian Standards for the fire servicing industry.
Criteria for the role
- Trade Background (preferred)
- Fire Suppression experience (preferred)
- FPA qualifications (preferred)
- Pass a full medical including ongoing random drug & alcohol tests
- Drivers license full
- Positive / energetic attitude
- Solution based / ability to propose solutions for issues
- Be an allrounder
- Excellent attendance record
- Ability to do overtime as required
Preference will be provided to the following skills
- Minesite experience/awareness
- Ipad & smartphone experience
- Trade qualification
- FPA certification
Are you interested or know someone who might be? Apply through www.seek.com.au (direct link to the ad: http://bit.ly/2JuI8vl).