Firestorm Fire Protection is looking for a Central Queensland Regional Manager – Fire Suppression.
The person we are seeking will drive and build on our National footprint and actively promote our products liaising with existing clients and new opportunities. He/she will be establishing a new facility in the Central Qld area and overseeing technicians across the State.
Our ideal candidate
- Minimum 5 years of business development/sales experience
- Experience within the Fire Industry/understanding Australian Standards (AS 5062/AS 1851)
- Ability to lead & manage a team of fire Suppression Technicians
- Able to cold call and establish start-up relationships with OEM’s and mine sites
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to travel/develop meetings with new and existing clients
- Able to meet and exceed sales and business growth targets
- Required to submit weekly / monthly reports for leads/sales and conversions
- Will have exposure to mining, transport, ports, civil, forestry clientele
Are you interested or know someone who might be? Apply through www.seek.com.au (direct link to the ad: http://bit.ly/2LXPbxC)