Join our team!
Firestorm Fire Protection is looking for a LEADING HAND/ELECTRICIAN.
The person we are seeking will drive safety, quality, and operational efficiencies and actively ensure we deliver our sales, servicing and repairs for customers on time.
The role will oversee and work alongside technicians to service an existing customer base. We are seeking a strong leader that is confident in leading a team and driving them towards excellence. In our Company, we do not have substandard workmanship and operate to the highest level always as we work on life-saving devices within the Fire industry.
Our ideal candidate will have a trade background with knowledge of the strict safety requirements for customer sites.
- People management experience
- Previous experience in Leading Hand or Supervisor role
- Positive/energetic attitude
- Solution-based/ability to propose solutions for issues
- Be an all-rounder
- Well presented and clear communicator
- A strong attitude towards workplace safety
- Good knowledge of electrical fitting and panel wiring
- Good working knowledge of current standards and regulations
- Comfortable in a workshop environment
- Trade qualification
- Experience in Fire Safety Industry
- Ability to travel from time to time
- Ability to work additional hours as required