Firestorm Fire Protection is looking for a Bus Fire Suppression – Business Development / Account Manager.
The person we are seeking will complement our Business Development Team and will drive sales and actively promote our products across Australia with existing clients and new opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Exposure to the Bus industry (viewed favorably)
- Minimum 5 years of business development/account management/sales experience
- Minimum 5 years in completing tenders and contracts
- Experience in driving/formatting a sales & marketing plan
- Able to cold call and establish start-up relationships
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to travel independently / develop meetings with new and existing clients
- Able to meet and exceed sales and business growth targets
- Marketing experience will be an advantage
- Experience in the fire industry is not required but preferred
- Qualifications in sales or management will be highly regarded
- Experience in Salesforce will be highly regarded
A competitive salary package, along with a car allowance/vehicle will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Please note this role will require someone that is available for extensive travel within Australia and other states. A current driver’s license is essential as is an awareness and respect for safe driving practices.
Best of luck!