Join our team!
Firestorm Fire Protection is looking for an Account Manager – Fire Suppression & Fire Protection in Mining – WA, SA, NT.
The role will be home-based or choice of office-based from South Perth. However, he/she will need some extensive travel across WA, SA and NT primarily targeting fire suppression customers in the Mining and Oil and Gas industry along with focus on fixed fire facilities.
The person we are seeking should be a high performing Account Manager / Salesperson that can follow company direction to deliver Company objectives and provide strategic account management and sales for Western Australia, South Australia, and Northern Territories.
The candidate will be ideally well known across the Mining Sector or Oil and Gas Sector in a sales or account management role. The candidate should be willing to learn our products, process, and procedures including understanding relevant Australian Standards.
The ideal candidate we are targeting will have the following skills and attributes:-
- Minimum of 5 years of accounts management/business development/sales experience
- Experience in account management/sales in mining or oil and gas industry (highly desirable)
- Experience in Salesforce will be highly regarded
- Experience within the Fire Suppression or Fire Protection (will be viewed favorably)
- Experience in driving/formatting a sales & marketing plan (desirable)
- Able to cold call and establish start-up relationships
- Excellent follow-up skills – able to close out quotes and get a decision
- Ability to travel extensively / develop meetings with existing clients and new clients
- Able to meet and exceed sales and business growth targets
- Marketing experience will be an advantage
- Qualifications in sales or management
- Technical background will also be well regarded
- Experience in completing tenders and contracts (will be favorable)
- Experience in Simpro (viewed favorably)
- Well presented including good communication skills are a necessity of this role
- Comfortable to present sales/product information
Apply via www.seek.com.au (direct link: http://bit.ly/39aI51s)