Natural Cool provides water mist cooling for open areas and workshop environments. This innovative system features atomization of millions of minute water droplets which during evaporation absorb heat to reduce atmospheric temperatures by approximately 10°C. This solution is suitable for open spaces and wide protected spaces with adequate ventilation.
Natural Cool cooling is an effective and efficient alternative to environments where conventional air conditioning systems are impractical such as workshops, courtyards, open-air hospitality venues, sporting concerts, workshops, commuter stations and platforms, and any large, open and ventilated environment. The products can also be used for dust and odour suppression applications.
Natural Cool components are manufactured in Italy and the cooling and humidification solutions have been installed internationally for over 20 years.
Why Choose Natural Cool
- A European leader in the design and manufacture of high pressure misting products and pumps
- All Natural Cool products are subjected to stringent control tests and meet TUV approval, international energy and design standards
- Flexible range of system options
- Water and energy efficient
- Products designed and manufactured in Italy
- Exclusively distributed in Australia and New Zealand by Firestorm Fire Protection
- Installation and servicing by Firestorm.