Firestorm Fire Protection is looking for an Electrician.
We are seeking a skilled Fire Electrician who knows their relevant Australian Standards to assist our commercial team. Whilst your role will typically be on the tools, you will be well presented, communicate well, at all times ensuring compliance to Australian Standard for both service, repair and installation works for both commercial applications.
The ideal technician will be from a fire service/install or trade background knowing the strict safety requirements for customer sites. They will know or be willing to learn relevant Australian Standards for the fire servicing industry.
The role will be Monday to Friday with some travel required and overnight stays.
Criteria for the role
- Electrical qualification (Mandatory)
- FPAS Fire Qualification (preferred)
- Pass a full medical including ongoing random drug & alcohol tests
- Drivers license full
- Positive / energetic attitude
- Solution-based / ability to propose solutions for issues
- Be an allrounder
- Excellent attendance record
- Ability to do overtime as required
- Fire experience
- Ipad & smartphone experience
- On offer will be a competitive wage with overtime availability
- Company vehicle with some private use
- Company smartphone
- Company Ipad
- Work Uniform
Best of luck!