Interested in Joining the Firestorm Team?
We value diversity and respect people of all backgrounds. We are currently looking for the following team members:
We are seeking a sales/customer oriented Electrician to assist our commercial team. While your role will typically be on the tools, you will be well presented, communicate well, looking at sales opportunities for both services, repair and installation work for both commercial applications.
The ideal technician will be from a fire service/install or trade background knowing the strict safety requirements for customer sites. They will know or be willing to learn relevant Australian Standards for the fire servicing industry.
The role will be Monday to Friday with some travel required and overnight stays.
Must-have criteria for the role
- Electrical qualification
- Pass a full medical including ongoing random drug & alcohol tests
- Drivers licence full
- Positive / energetic attitude
- Solution-based / ability to propose solutions for issues
- Be an allrounder
- Excellent attendance record
- Ability to do overtime as required
Preference will be provided to the following skills
- Fire experience
- Ipad and smartphone experience
- FPA certification / FPAS qualification
- On offer will be a competitive wage with overtime availability
- Company vehicle with some private use
- Company smartphone
- Company Ipad
- Work Uniform
Employment Application Form